Thursday, January 26, 2012

Plastic Bag Holder

Ever wonder what to do with those lysol containers once you've used all the wipes?

Welllllll......

DON'T throw them away!
DO reuse them for plastic bags! :)

I hate all the loose plastic bags that just get thrown under our cabinet and fall out everytime I open it. It's probably one of my biggest pet peeves! Not anymore though :)

I found this through Pinterest and it linked back to this blog, Infarrantly Creative. You can go read the tutorial there on how to get your bags to pull out like lysol wipes would.

I made my own and added my own personal touches to the container :)

I used my cricut and cut out the words, 'Plastic Bags' in vinyl. I used the gypsy font cartridge.
Then, I hot glued some ribbon around the top and bottom of my container and added a bow!

Here it is :)


It doesn't take up as much room this way and it's cute! Plus, I don't have plastic bags flying out at me anymore. I love it and you can add whatever you want to it to make it your own :)

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment