Wednesday, January 18, 2012

And this is where it all started....

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm soooo excited to start sharing my projects with you. I already have quite a few ready to be shared :) So, if you read my about me then you know that I got the pink cricut expression for Christmas! I also got the gypsy from my sweet boyfriend :) Let me just say, I LOVE both of them and I would definitely recommend them for anybody that loves paper crafting as much as I do. How much is that you say? Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough :)   I am really into DIY projects too so I'll be sharing them here as well. Feel free to pin anything to Pinterest (yes, I'm addicted too!) just please don't forget to give credit where it's due;) You can also follow me on Pinterest if you'd like :) Well, I hope you all enjoy my blog and don't forget to follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment